USHUAIA OR BUST ROUTE MAP

1.16.2010



Tomorrow morning i am turning off my phone and riding into Mexico. After 10 days within 5 miles of the border i am feeling pretty comfortable, been a nice acclimitization of sorts. My stay for the past 3 days with Curt and Frank has been nothing but pleasant and i will be using http://www.warmshowers.org/ in the future. But more on that later. My FedEx package arrived today from the binghamton santas and we are ready to rock and roll. Time to ride. The reduced activity is encouraging my night owl tendencies, so it will not be a crack of dawn start. I decided to cross at Pharr because it will put me outside downtown Reynosa onto mexican route 2 until i turn south on tamaulipas route 3 at Rio Bravo. The landscape is going to be ranchland and the people are friendly so i will camp somewhere along the way. I am going to Ciudad Victoria in a slow diagonal southwest that will take me through San Luis Potosi, Guanajuato, Morelia, and . . .

1 comment:

  1. All the best, Greg. We'll be checking in off and on to see how your travels are going.

    Take care
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete