USHUAIA OR BUST ROUTE MAP

8.26.2010

My Sister Loves Flipper

Does this look anywhere near the ocean?
Peruvians love their seafood and ceviche is ubiquitous. No matter where you are there is ceviche, which used to make me leery, after all how far from the ocean am I? But now I eat with abandon! "Flipper" is a family owned "chain" of three "Flippers." Enjoy Susan!

Aspiring Big Brother's Take Note: I used to be able to get my sister's dinner, at times, by telling her she was eating "Flipper" then making Flipper noises . . . sometimes all I had to do was make the noise for her to pass it over.

2 comments:

  1. Matt's psyched for the tip. I know he's going to try it out on my lobster tail in Maine but theres no way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh . . . too bad there are no cute tv lobsters! that would have been so cool love your bro

    ReplyDelete