USHUAIA OR BUST ROUTE MAP

4.11.2010

Danger! Danger! Will Robinson




Went to a marina pot luck yesterday afternoon - not your standard church basement affair. No Jello with marshmallows, maybe some overcooked pasta, i wouldn't know i only ate fish. Everyone was so impressed with my appetite that I was asked to crew a catamaran to Honduras . . . if I am not careful my bike will spend the next 6 months lashed to the side of boats. I really have to get pedaling . . . after I wash my sleeping bag.
I received some nice press for attending the party and all i had to do was eat and visit with nice folks on boats. see http://www.riodulcechisme.com/

1 comment:

  1. nice meeting you, glad you got your fill of fish. watch out for those sailors who try to lure you away from your goal...devious devils.

    ReplyDelete