USHUAIA OR BUST ROUTE MAP

2.01.2010

Notes from Administration

A few issues that people have asked about or requested:
1. Comments are open - meaning you do not need to sign in/join anything/get yet another email address to harass me online - just write away and if i don't like it i'll ignore you or if i get pissed i'll burn down your house . . . just kidding . . . you hope . . . take comfort in distance. . . You can ask questions, too.

2. I installed a "donate" button - you can't miss it - big crass orange thing. This little adventure is self financed, that is as long as my lovely tenants pay rent(thank you Scott and Heather!), which is how i intended it. I thought about having a "cause" but i am really not going to solve any global crisis sitting on my ass . . . pedaling - and it struck me as disingenuous because i was going to do this no matter what. I do believe adventures like this have a larger intrinsic value and that is what makes it worth sharing. I, also, recognize that most grand adventures entail financial risk/shambles/ruin. Besides ruin is a relative thing - i could always get a job.
3. I am glad people enjoy the blog. I enjoy writing the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Greg - I enjoy the blog too. I'll try to comment more, this is the coolest thing ever. Although I have to say I did notice a lack of gear on your bike on some of these photos below, were these staged? You trying to look cool or something? :p
    Keep up the good work man, I'm all about it, it's very exciting to keep up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Dude i am just that cool! . . . nah i ditched the gear and put some fat rubber on to do a little mtn biking in the biosphere reserve - thanks for keeping me honest man.

    ReplyDelete