USHUAIA OR BUST ROUTE MAP

12.09.2009

Route


Here it is navigation central, when in doubt i ring the bell and head southwest. While i do not have the exact roads chosen my route from this point to the Mexico border is pretty straight forward. I will head directly south and should be on Gulf Coast below Mobile, AL in two days. Then i will stay along the Gulf Coast passing New Orleans, Houston, Galveston, Corpus Christi and finally Brownsville where i will cross into Mexico! I anticipate a great ride along national seashore passing along the lower edge of most cities and its gotta be warmer! I am really looking forward to the coast between New Orleans and Houston, i passed through there once on a motorcycle nearly 17 years ago and have always wanted to return. Cajun seafood and raw oysters here i come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a friend of Barb Maki's --- be safe and let me know if you need anything in Corpus. My sister and her extended family live there.

    ReplyDelete