USHUAIA OR BUST ROUTE MAP

11.28.2009

Asheville NC



Asheville is lovely with its 8 plus microbreweries - last night i had a flight of barleywines when was the last opportunity you had for that?! Asheville is an eclectic little city of life style transplants that do everything from outdoor pursuits to belly dancing - check out www.lisazahiya.com. Ian was a great host and i had a charming Thanksgiving at a cabin in mountains sandwiched between two good lookin' single women. I had a chance to rest up, refuel - including filling my stove tank from lisa's stash of white gas used for . . . fire breathing - and i replaced my shredded and thinning Sugoi knickers with another pair from Biowheels (www.biowheels.com) . Ian is joining me this morning to labor up Mt. Pisgah on the Blue Ridge Parkway then i am catching route 215 to 64 heading south and west. I should be in Georgia/Alabama by tomorrow! Time for us to tighten things up and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment